Lasagna sits awaiting her dinner guests to be:
- Pepper plants from Jim at Oak Shade Farm
- Cabbage from Oak Shade
- Amaranth from Kristina and Bene at Im Guten Grund, Germany
- Cucumbers from Sean’s seed stash
- WeiBe Cucumbers from Im Guten Grund
- Cantelope from Bronwyn
- Sweet Jade Corn from Im Guten Grund
- A variety of squash, watermelon and unidentifiables from the compost:)
Built a rock wall around the raised bed. Planted Sage, Parsley, Heartseed Herb and Agastach Anisata (geat pollinator and perennial) into small herb section in tilled part of garden. Planted a second patch of carrots for later harvest.
Watermelon – growing strong
Zuccinni – finally up and doing well.
Tomatoes – Too many!! 🙂 no complaints.
Tomato Transplants – Made it! Very strong, very vibrant.
Basil – Solid.
Egg Plant – Zilch
Spinach – Nothing
Pepper Patch – just more tomatoes from the compost fill.
Carrots – Doing their best.
Squash Transplants – Very strong!! Many blossoms and I’ve sighted the beginning of a squash, yay!
So everything I need is planted…for now. So time to move onto other tasks.